From: "James Dorman" <jimd@pcada.com>
Subject: Re: serial line connection with Ada
Date: 1997/07/24
Date: 1997-07-24T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

IntegrAda/386 has an RS232 package in its AdaUser libraries.  For more
information on IntegrAda you can visit our WEB Site at:
"http://www.pcada.com", or contact me by email at "jimd@pcada.com".  This
library is also available for Janus/Ada & Activada.

Jim Dorman
Active Engineering Technologies, Inc.
(760)414-9001
(760)414-9192 FAX