From: "Paul Van Bellinghen" <pvanbell@mhv.net>
Subject: Delay statement - Verdix RT kernel
Date: 1997/07/08
Date: 1997-07-08T02:06:25+00:00	[thread overview]

Is  anyone using the VADScross (Rational/Vedix corp.) Ada run-time kernel
for a Mips II class processor (R4700 in our case). I am having trouble with
the delay function. The first delay statement used in the user program
takes several minutes, regardless of the delay value. It sounds like some
kind of initialization problem or something.

--
Paul Van Bellinghen
Staff Analyst