From: "Mike" <mike@summat.demon.co.uk>
Subject: Suggestions for  a free Ada95 Compiler for PC/Win95 ?
Date: 1997/06/27
Date: 1997-06-27T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I'm sure that this is a commonly asked question, but here goes...

Can anyone recommend a good, free, Ada-95 Compiler for a humble PC - just
to use at home (I use the DEC Ada compiler at work) ?

I have an old version of GNAT (looks to find version number...docs suggest
2.0) - is this the best there is on the PC ?, or is there something that
can be integrated more closely with Windows-95 ? (ftp sites would be
handy!)

Thanks in advance for all suggestions !

--
Mike