* SunAda debug, step in to C source
@ 1997-05-22  0:00 Dan Antill
From: Dan Antill @ 1997-05-22  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi.

I am using SunAda 3.0 Adavision on Solaris.

I was always able to step into my C source just fine, then today it
just seems to do a "next" (step through the C function)
It does execute the function, but I cant step into it anymore.

I recreated my ada library, and made sure that my source was in the
directory as well.

What else can I do?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Dan

* Re: SunAda debug, step in to C source
@ 1997-05-22  0:00 ` Nick Roberts
From: Nick Roberts @ 1997-05-22  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dan Antill <antilld@vfb23.mds.lmco.com> wrote in article
<5m1ltd$kgu@morgan.vf.lmco.com>...
> Hi.
>
> I am using SunAda 3.0 Adavision on Solaris.
>
> I was always able to step into my C source just fine, then today it
> just seems to do a "next" (step through the C function)
> It does execute the function, but I cant step into it anymore.
>
> I recreated my ada library, and made sure that my source was in the
> directory as well.
>
> What else can I do?

If you've _moved_ your C source code from where it is expected to be (and
where it presumably was once), that may be your problem right there. But
others may know more about this than me.

Nick.