* Re: trying ada->C
       [not found] <01bc4c9a$d79d0e00$282b0e26@cat>
@ 1997-04-19  0:00 ` Robert Dewar
From: Robert Dewar @ 1997-04-19  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Boaz asks

<<I learned C long time ago but I didn't like it.

my teacher askes us to write a program using ada and C.  What the heck!
there I found one more reason I didn't like C.

can anyone tell me how to do this in C please?

while not end_of_line(input_file) loop
        read an integer
        read an integer
end loop;>>

This is trivial to do in C, but why are you posting questions about C
to an Ada newsgroup?

* Re: trying ada->C
@ 1997-04-20  0:00   ` Boaz
From: Boaz @ 1997-04-20  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

well that is Ada.  well... If I ask that in C newsgroup, the C people are
going to tell me what you just told me to do... "to post this in the Ada
newsgroup"

<G> you just made me feel I am really stupid!

Robert Dewar <dewar@merv.cs.nyu.edu> wrote in article
<dewar.861457307@merv>...