* RM95..where to get?
@ 1997-04-19  0:00 Centaury
From: Centaury @ 1997-04-19  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Where could I download the full HTML version of Ada 95 Reference Manual, so
that I need not connect to adahome whenever I want to refer?
Also, could anybody show me where to download other good reference
materials?

Thanx!
--
Please mail replies to :
utopian@pl.jaring.my

* Re: RM95..where to get?
@ 1997-04-24  0:00 ` Adam Torzecki
From: Adam Torzecki @ 1997-04-24  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Where could I download the full HTML version of Ada 95 Reference Manual,
so
> that I need not connect to adahome whenever I want to refer?

http://sw-eng.falls-church.va.us/AdaIC/standards/95lrm/LRMzip/rm.htm.zip
This adress I used to download my copy of Ada95 RM. Look around when You
get there, maybe You'll find PS version more interesting than HTML one.

> Also, could anybody show me where to download other good reference
> materials?

This is a very good document called Ada95 Rationale.
http://sw-eng.falls-church.va.us/AdaIC/standards/95rat/RATzip/html/rat95html
-1.zip
I'm not really sure about the name of the file. You have to try.

Try also these :
http://www.cs.kuleuven.ac.be/ftp-archive/pub/Ada-Belgium/docs/
http://www.gsyc.inf.uc3m.es/~jgb/ada/ada_tools/ada_tools.html
And of course www.adahome.com