From: "David C. Hoos, Sr." <david.c.hoos.sr@ada95.com>
Subject: Re: Urgent: Ada, Pro*Ada and Oracle 7.3.2
Date: 1997/02/22
Date: 1997-02-22T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi John,

I've been developing embedded SQL code for over four years now, using VADS
on SGI IRIX (currently 6.2), and Pro*Ada 1.6 with Oracle 7.3.2.  I could
probably write a book on the subject, nut if you'll give me a clue where
you're having problems, perhaps I can help.

David C. Hoos, Sr.,
http://www.dbhwww.com
http://www.ada95.com

John Splain <john_s@SystemAutomation.com> wrote in article