From: "Ed Falis" <falis@aonix.com>
Subject: Re: bindings disaster!
Date: 1997/02/13
Date: 1997-02-13T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Regarding the X/Motif binding situation for Aonix:

The product manager has a followup clarifying the situation that he's been
trying to post, but the server at his site has been flaking for the last
couple of days.  Hopefully, we'll get the post up today.

Since I don't know exactly what's up, I'll refrain from speculating.

- Ed

--

Ed Falis
Aonix   (617) 221-7341