From: "Keith Allan Shillington" <keith@sd.aonix.com>
Subject: Re: Question about new allocator
Date: 1997/02/12
Date: 1997-02-12T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

The convention in Ada is to raise the exception STORAGE_ERROR.  In RM95 it
is alluded to in the note at 4.8(14), and explained more fully in 13.11
(Storage Management).  You will find, in reading 13.11 that the implementor
has some choice in the matter.  In order to accomplish your objective, you
may want to implement a Storage_Pool that allows you to check space
available.

jes2358@imap3.asu.edu wrote in article
<Pine.SOL.3.91.970210095755.3813A-100000@general3.asu.edu>...