* OpenGl Ada bindings?
@ 1997-01-21  0:00 Dale Stanbrough
From: Dale Stanbrough @ 1997-01-21  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

A little while back someone enquired about OpenGl Ada bindings.
Does anyone know of any such bindings?

Dales

* Re: OpenGl Ada bindings?
@ 1997-01-23  0:00 ` Jim Hopper
       [not found] ` <32E869A0.55C8@magic.fr>
From: Jim Hopper @ 1997-01-23  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

dale,

Hi!  A friend of mine is doing opengl for the mac (on license from sgi)
his product is due out shortly and he has ada bindings that will be
shipping with his product. these should work with your copy of machten
gnat at least.

http://www.conix3d.com/

best jim

* Re: OpenGl Ada bindings?
@ 1997-01-25  0:00 ` Ginny Wood
       [not found] ` <32E869A0.55C8@magic.fr>
From: Ginny Wood @ 1997-01-25  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dale Stanbrough wrote:

> A little while back someone enquired about OpenGl Ada bindings.
> Does anyone know of any such bindings?
>
> Dales

Check the win32ada bindings files gl*.*

These are the public bindings by Intermetrics, used by
Aonix ObjectAda.

--rlw--

* Re: OpenGl Ada bindings?
@ 1997-01-25  0:00   ` David C. Hoos, Sr.
From: David C. Hoos, Sr. @ 1997-01-25  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In the current version of Win32Ada, the filenames are win32-gl*.ad[bs]
--
David C. Hoos, Sr.,
http://www.dbhwww.com

Ginny Wood <gwood@cts.com> wrote in article <32E9C447.7B9C@cts.com>...
> Dale Stanbrough wrote:
> >
> > A little while back someone enquired about OpenGl Ada bindings.
> > Does anyone know of any such bindings?
> >
> > Dales
>
> Check the win32ada bindings files gl*.*
>
> These are the public bindings by Intermetrics, used by
> Aonix ObjectAda.
>
> --rlw--

* Re: OpenGl Ada bindings?
       [not found] ` <32E869A0.55C8@magic.fr>
@ 1997-01-27  0:00   ` Mike Bandor
From: Mike Bandor @ 1997-01-27  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Strategies <strategies@magic.fr> wrote:

>Dale Stanbrough wrote:
>>
>> A little while back someone enquired about OpenGl Ada bindings.
>> Does anyone know of any such bindings?
>>
>> Dales
>I was looking for information on the the same subject

>If you load this URL :
>        http://www.aonix.com/Products/Ada/activada.html

>You'll see
>        OpenGL Bindings
>                  Download OpenGL Bindings for ActivAda. These bindings
>are provided
>                  coutesy of Rod Murufus. They are provided freely, but
>without warranty

>Unfortunately, there is nothing behind !!!

>You could try this other one to get other information :
>http://www.sgi.com/Products/Dev_environ_ds.html

>Please, let me know if you get more answer

	Try using the FILEZ.COM site (www.filez.com).  Use OpenGL for the file
name and let it run.  I found a lot OpenGL bindings and among those
were binding for Ada.  This site, if you don't know about it already,
searches FTP sites for specific file names.

Mike

- Mike Bandor  (bandorm@jcave.com)
- Computer programmer:  Ada/C++/Windows/Winhelp/JOVIAL/MASM
-
- "Trying to manage programmers	is like trying to herd cats!"
-
- Speaking for myself!  Standard disclaimer applies.
- Author of MEGATERMS:  Military Terms and Acronyms
- http://www.jcave.com/~bandorm/megaterm/megaterm.htm
- ftp://jcave.com/usr/b/bandorm/m-term.zip