From: "David C. Hoos, Sr." <david.c.hoos.sr@ada95.com>
Subject: Re: question on variant record
Date: 1996/11/03
Date: 1996-11-03T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

The answer is yes -- but not "just like a normal field".
Tagged types have a 'Tag attribute, returning a value of type Ada.Tags.Tag
(a private type), and an attribute 'External_Tag which is a string.  The
package Ada.Tags has conversions between the two attributes.  For more
details see the LRM, section 3.9.(5-25), and 13.3 (74-78).
--
David C. Hoos, Sr.,
http://www.dbhwww.com

Michiel Perdeck <michiel.perdeck@tip.nl> wrote in article