From: Neil O'Brien <obrien@east.thomsoft.com>
Subject: RE: ObjectAda paper documentation and c.l.a vendor-specific content
Date: 1996/10/28
Date: 1996-10-28T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

On Saturday, October 26, 1996, Larry Kilgallen wrote...
> In article <32715EA1.2109@thomsoft.com>, Dave Wood <dpw@thomsoft.com>
writes:

[SNIP]

> I imagine it would be a good idea to have product-specific
> mailing list signup information written out explicitly on
> the Home of the Brave Ada Programmers web site so that
> those interested would not have to clamber through a
> vendor-specifc web-site hierarchy to get that information.
>
> Larry Kilgallen

A good idea, if someone (Magnus Kempe?) contacts me I'll provide that info
for the aforementioned site. And I completely agree that there is no
reason to discuss ObjectAda issues only on our mailing lists, feel free to
discuss them wherever, I try to advertise them when I get a chance by
tagging a subscribe message when I can, I even modified my .sig to say how
to do that at Larrys suggestion.

Neil O'Brien			obrien@east.thomsoft.com
Customer Support		(617) 221 7320
Thomson Software Products

subscribe intel-objectada|unix-objectada <your email>

"I went back to my hotel and intended to watch Tottenham -
but I fell asleep" - Arsene Wenger