* Wanted: FAQ
@ 1996-10-27  0:00 Jason Dueck
From: Jason Dueck @ 1996-10-27  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

Is there a FAQ document for this newsgroup? If so, could some kind soul
tell me where to find it???

Thanks very much,
---Jason
--
/ Jason Dueck                    | "Ah, Louis, Louis... still *whining*, \
| Department of Computer Science |  Louis. Have you heard enough? I've   |

* Re: Wanted: FAQ
@ 1996-10-28  0:00 ` David C. Hoos, Sr.
From: David C. Hoos, Sr. @ 1996-10-28  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Look at http://adahome.com/FAQ/