* ADA for windows 3.1
@ 1996-10-11  0:00 Erik A Belknap
From: Erik A Belknap @ 1996-10-11  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is there such thing I have found editors but no compilers.

--

Erik

Radford University

Email     => ebelknap@runet.edu
Home Page => www.runet.edu/~ebelknap

* Re: ADA for windows 3.1
@ 1996-10-13  0:00 ` Jim Dorman
From: Jim Dorman @ 1996-10-13  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

You can always use IntegrAda for Windows and Visual Ada for Windows - both
Windows 3.1 products.  IntegrAda for Windows is a Windows/DOS compiler with
an interface to Microsoft & Borland C.  Target DOS or Windows by making a
simple menu choice.  Visual Ada is an "add-on" visual GUI builder and
source code generator.

IntegrAda for Windows is a 16-bit, medium memory model compiler that writes
the type of applications that Windows 3.1 prefers.  It also contains a
high-level Ada package called "Easy_Ada" that lets you write
object-oriented functions & procedures like "create_window" or "open_file"
with a few parameters and it saves you about 30-40 lines of the code that
the C guys would have to write.

For more information on PC-based Ada compilers for DOS and Windows 3.1,
Win95, and Win95 you can visit "The Home of PCADA" at
"http://www.pcada.com."  Brochures are available "online" and you can also
download a FREE demo disk with the link to our FTP site.

Stop by for a visit and leave us  a comment on our Guest Register.

--
Jim Dorman
Active Engineering Technologies, Inc.

Erik A Belknap <ebelknap@runet.edu> wrote in article