From: "Jim Dorman" <jimd@pcada.com>
Subject: Re: Access to x86 I/O ports
Date: 1996/10/09
Date: 1996-10-09T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

What operating system are you using?  If it's DOS, you can use the R/S232
library package in the Adauser libraries that are available for IntegrAda,
ActivAda, or Janus/Ada.

For more information on this subject give me a call.  For more general
information on Ada products for the PC you can visit
"http://www.pcada.com".  Sorry, AdaUser and AdaGraphics are not yet
available for GNAT.  If that's an interest for you, drop us a line.  We
don't want to port the libraries if no one wants them.

--
Jim Dorman
Active Engineering Technologies, Inc.

JR Crosmer <jrc@calvin.cca.rockwell.com> wrote in article