* Re: Ada Sites on the web?
       [not found] <324c385a.3470427@news.dbeach.com>
@ 1996-10-01  0:00 ` Bob Crispen
From: Bob Crispen @ 1996-10-01  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: jaba2096, KVSB58B

Jeffrey B. Ryan wrote:

>        Where are there good ADA/UNIX sites on the web?  I am majoring
>in Computer Science, and my 2nd course, that I am taking , which is
>ADA/Unix.  I use a SunOS.  I need to get some good resources off the
>net, but can't find any good sites.  If you know of any, please post
>some....

http://sw-eng.falls-church.va.us/AdaIC/ -- search for Unix

http://www.adahome.com/ -- click on the headers that interest
you, and don't miss their list of Ada software repositories

http://www.acm.org/sigada/ -- ditto

ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/languages/ada/asr -- you'll have to do some
hunting, but there's a *bunch* of stuff here.

and of course:

of Gnat for Sun/Solaris or Sun/SunOS, or for your home PC, be
it Mac (68K or PPC), PC (Win95, OS/2, Linux, Solaris) or what
have you.

Start at any of the first 3 sites I mentioned and your problem
will be choosing from, not finding resources.

Bob Crispen
bob.crispen@boeing.com
crispen@hiwaay.net
speaking for myself, not my employer

@ 1996-10-02  0:00 ` Uri Raz
From: Uri Raz @ 1996-10-02  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jaba2096

jaba2096@mail.dbeach.com (Jeffrey B. Ryan) wrote:

>  Where are there good ADA/UNIX sites on the web?  I am majoring
> in Computer Science, and my 2nd course, that I am taking , which is
> ADA/Unix.  I use a SunOS.  I need to get some good resources off the
> net, but can't find any good sites.  If you know of any, please post
> some....

   A good UNIX site - http://www.ugu.com/
   A good ADA site - http://www.adahome.com/

 Uri Raz.

 +---------+--------------------+-------+-----+-----+    ,-----\___ _______
 | Uri Raz | uraz@iil.intel.com |  Noir | :-) | :-( |   /_________//_______\
 |   All opinions are mine. Others may share them.  |   \        //        /
 +--------------------------------------------------+    `------''--------'

* Re: Ada Sites on the web?
@ 1996-10-02  0:00 Simon Johnston
From: Simon Johnston @ 1996-10-02  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Bob Crispen wrote:
> Jeffrey B. Ryan wrote:
>
> >        Where are there good ADA/UNIX sites on the web?  I am majoring
> >in Computer Science, and my 2nd course, that I am taking , which is
> >ADA/Unix.  I use a SunOS.  I need to get some good resources off the
> >net, but can't find any good sites.  If you know of any, please post
> >some....

 [snip]

For those in the UK a good starting place for Ada information is the new Ada
 Language UK web site at the following address:
    http://www.adauk.org.uk/

> Bob Crispen
> bob.crispen@boeing.com
> crispen@hiwaay.net
> speaking for myself, not my employer

with StandardDisclaimer; use StandardDisclaimer;
package Sig is
--,-------------------------------------------------------------------------.
--|Simon K. Johnston - Development Engineer (C++/Ada95) |ICL Retail Systems |
--|-----------------------------------------------------|3/4 Willoughby Road|
--|Internet : skj@acm.org                               |Bracknell          |
--|Telephone: +44 (0)1344 476320 Fax: +44 (0)1344 476302|Berkshire          |
--|Internal : 7261 6320   OP Mail: S.K.Johnston@BRA0801 |RG12 8TJ           |
--|WWW URL  : http://www.acm.org/~skj/                  |United Kingdom     |
--`-------------------------------------------------------------------------'
end Sig;

* Re: Ada Sites on the web?
@ 1996-10-09  0:00   ` Jim Dorman
From: Jim Dorman @ 1996-10-09  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

If you want to visit one more Ada site, you might try
"http://www.pcada.com".  You can get product and job information, demo
disks, and more for PC-based Ada systems whether DOS, Windows, Win95, NT,
or Unix.

Academic pricing is available for Students, but the prices are not listed
at the WEB Site - otherwise everyone would be a student.  Drop by for a
visit and leave us some comments.  We'd love to hear from you!

--
Jim Dorman
Active Engineering Technologies, Inc.

Bob Crispen <bob.crispen@boeing.com> wrote in article