From: "Jim Dorman" <jimd@pcada.com>
Subject: Re: Ada Sites on the web?
Date: 1996/10/09
Date: 1996-10-09T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

If you want to visit one more Ada site, you might try
"http://www.pcada.com".  You can get product and job information, demo
disks, and more for PC-based Ada systems whether DOS, Windows, Win95, NT,
or Unix.

Academic pricing is available for Students, but the prices are not listed
at the WEB Site - otherwise everyone would be a student.  Drop by for a
visit and leave us some comments.  We'd love to hear from you!

--
Jim Dorman
Active Engineering Technologies, Inc.

Bob Crispen <bob.crispen@boeing.com> wrote in article