From: "Jim Dorman" <jimd@pcada.com>
Subject: Re: PC-Based Ada Dev Environment for Embedded 80186
Date: 1996/09/20
Date: 1996-09-20T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

If you want to "see it all in one place" stop by the Home of PCADA at
"http://www.pcada.com".  You can look at IntegrAda, Janus/Ada, or Alsys
information.

We also have commercial environments, design & documentation tools,
ready-made libraries (including graphics with animation), and much more to
support all three compilers.

Why not drop by and download a FREE DEMO of our Windows or DOS products and
read the "online" brochures.

If you need Embedded Systems for Intel, that's available also. And it
doesn't cost you $30K either.  More information is in the brochure.

If you have any other questions, just send us some email or pick up the
telephone.
--
Jim Dorman
Active Engineering Technologies, Inc.

tmoran@bix.com wrote in article <51ff6c$6jd@news2.delphi.com>...
> >You mainly need to find an Ada 83 compiler for DOS real mode.  I'd
> >recommend you use a powerful PC host operating system and a DOS-based
> >compiler that generates 16-bit data bus, non-priviledge mode code.
You'll