From: "Jim Dorman" <jimd@pcada.com>
Subject: Re: Programming for MS-Windows
Date: 1996/09/17
Date: 1996-09-17T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

If you want to program Windows applications in Ada the "easy" way, try
IntegrAda for Windows & Visual Ada.  You get a visual design tool and
source code generator plus the ability to write "object oriented" functions
& procedures such as "CREATE_WINDOW" or "OPEN_FILE" and each of these high
level calls will take the place of the 30-40 lines of code you would
otherwise have to write if you were using 'C' or other Ada Windows
compilers.

Plus the sophisticated Ada language sensitive tools bundled with the
development environment take the pain out of programming.  They are not a
replacement for "skill", but they can make up for a lot.

This system is also great for rapid prototyping and proof of concept work
because you can quickly produce functioning demonstrations of your
application.

Why not visit The Home of PCADA at "http://www.pcada.com" and see for
yourself.  IntegrAda for Windows and Visual Ada demo disks are available
for FREE download right from the WEB site.

Take advantage of our special offers and save some money while getting
state-of-the-art Ada compilers and tools.

--
Jim Dorman
Active Engineering Technologies, Inc.

Marc <marc@infaut.et.uni-magdeburg.de> wrote in article