* Ada 83 libraries equivalent to those in Ada 95?
@ 1996-09-10  0:00 Robert Dewar
From: Robert Dewar @ 1996-09-10  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Philippe asked

"Where may I found the equivalent of Ada95 standarts librairies for ADA83
?

Thanks by Advance.
"

No easy answer. You have to piece them together. Some Ada 95 library units
(e.g. from GNAT) might work in Ada 83. Some might work with modification.
Many would be a lot of work to adapt, you might be able to find odds and
ends here and there in various implementations, e.g. a math package
similar to the one in Ada 95.

Your best bet if you want these libraries is to move to Ada 95!

* Re: Ada 83 libraries equivalent to those in Ada 95?
@ 1996-09-14  0:00 ` Jim Dorman
From: Jim Dorman @ 1996-09-14  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

If what you want is a well rounded collection of Ada83 libraries for doing
DOS development, you can find information about the AdaUser and AdaGraphics
libraries at the Home of PCADA WEB Site at "http://www.pcada.com".  These
libraries are available for IntegrAda, IntegrAda for Windows, FirstAda,
Alsys 386/486 DOS, ActivAda for Windows, and Janus Ada.

If you need more specific information, drop by the WEB Site, send us some
e-mail, or give us a call.  You can also download some demo disks right
from the WEB Site.

--
Jim Dorman
Active Engineering Technologies, Inc.