From: "David C. Hoos, Sr." <david.c.hoos.sr@ada95.com>
Subject: Re: OpenAda
Date: 1996/09/03
Date: 1996-09-03T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi John,
Just one small correction.  Meridian merged with Verdix in about 1993, and
Verdix merged with Rational in 1994.
Last time I talked to them the (former) Meridian folks were handling sales
and some development on the VADS NT product.  Whether this is still true, I
don't know.
--
David C. Hoos, Sr.,
http://www.dbhwww.com