From: "Jim Dorman" <jimd@pcada.com>
Subject: Re: How do I start: Learning Ada?
Date: 1996/08/30
Date: 1996-08-30T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

You could use a commercial CBT program to teach yourself Ada.  LearnAda is
such a COTS program that has been around for years.  It's a standalone
program that is entirely menu driven, with 28 lessons that teach over 200
concepts in Ada.  Most of the lessons have "fill-in-the-blank-exercises".
It comes with a production-quality compiler that will run on any IBM/PC
with 640KB RAM.  You can even run it in a DOS Window under Windows or Unix
sytems.

For more information or pricing you can visit our WEB Site at:
http://www.pcada.com.

Good Luck with your training!  I'm sure you will find, like the rest of us,
that Ada will be the language of choice, not just mandate!
--
Jim Dorman
Active Engineering Technologies, Inc.

AGBOH CHARLES <cagboh@vub.ac.be> wrote in article