* Where's Aetech
@ 1995-03-29  2:07 ISAAC PENTINMAKI
From: ISAAC PENTINMAKI @ 1995-03-29  2:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

>From:    "Charles H. Sampson" <sampson@COD.NOSC.MIL>
>Subject: Where's Aetech?

I doubt they exist.

If you need technical support or sales you can contact the company whose
software they sold (IntegrAda = Janus/Ada) :
        R.R. Software   800-722-3248

Ada95 products are available for :
        Windows NT (which allows Win32s)
        DOS 32 (Extender provided)
        SCO Unix

* Re: Where's Aetech
@ 1995-04-04  0:00 ` Jack Beidler
From: Jack Beidler @ 1995-04-04  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <01HOOM2B088O000FHA@ACM.ORG>, ISAAC PENTINMAKI <SUNDOG@ACM.ORG> writes:
|> >From:    "Charles H. Sampson" <sampson@COD.NOSC.MIL>
|> >Subject: Where's Aetech?
|>
|> I doubt they exist.
|>
|> If you need technical support or sales you can contact the company whose
|> software they sold (IntegrAda = Janus/Ada) :
|>         R.R. Software   800-722-3248
|>
|> Ada95 products are available for :
|>         Windows NT (which allows Win32s)
|>         DOS 32 (Extender provided)
|>         SCO Unix

     Jim Dorman at ACTIVE ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIES, Solana Beach CA
is handling AETECH's correspondence.    He has email address
"ada_info@pcada.com", or at (619) 793-0245.  Hope this is helpful.

--
+----------------------------------------+------------------------+
|John (Jack) Beidler                    ++   beidler@cs.uofs.edu  |

* Re: Where's Aetech
@ 1995-04-06  0:00   ` Jim Dorman
From: Jim Dorman @ 1995-04-06  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

beidler@guinness.cs.uofs.edu (Jack Beidler) wrote:

> |> I doubt they exist.
> |>
> |> If you need technical support or sales you can contact the company whose
> |> software they sold (IntegrAda = Janus/Ada) :
> |>         R.R. Software   800-722-3248
> |>
> |> Ada95 products are available for :
> |>         Windows NT (which allows Win32s)
> |>         DOS 32 (Extender provided)
> |>         SCO Unix
>

>      Jim Dorman at ACTIVE ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIES, Solana Beach CA
> is handling AETECH's correspondence.    He has email address
> "ada_info@pcada.com", or at (619) 793-0245.  Hope this is helpful.
>
> --
> +----------------------------------------+------------------------+
> |John (Jack) Beidler                    ++   beidler@cs.uofs.edu  |
> |  Professor, Computing Sciences Dept. ++                         |
> |  University of Scranton             ++  (717) 941-7446 (voice)  |
> | Scranton, PA 18510                 ++     (717) 941-4250 (FAX)  |
> |      WWW site:  http://www.cs.uofs.edu/CS/cs.home.html          |
> +------------------------------------+----------------------------+

Yes, Active Engineering Technologies does have license to market
and support the IntegrAda and XAda product lines. We also support
Alsys ActivAda for Windows and Janus/Ada.All three are available from
us.

I also have support libraries, environments (both DOS and Windows based)
and design and documentation tools, "on-line" training, and source code
generation tools -- all supporting PC based DOS or Windows Ada compilers.

I have just announced a new release of IntegrAda/386 that contains the
ability to produce small or medium memory 16-bit or 32-bit DOS applicaitons
by just making a simple menu choice. You can also select to link in Microsoft
or Borland 'C' object modules. Again with a simple menu choice. The bundled
libraries are "roll-over" compatible with those provided for Alsys firstAda
or 386/486 DOS compilers.

Anyone wanting more informaiton can email  us "ada_info@pcada.com", or you
can download demo disks for ActivAda for Windows or IntegrAda for Windows
from our FTP site. We also have "postscript" versions of many product b
brochures zipped for download. The FTP address is:

  ftp.znet.com   (local directory is: access\pcada)
  anonymous ftp is OK

Hard copy information is available by calling (619) 793-245 or FAX (619)793-5374.

Thank you for your interest in PC Ada products. Maybe we'll be luckier than
AETECH and Meridian.