From: Julian Leyh <julian@vgai.de>
Subject: Re: ANN: SparForte 1.3 (Release Candidate)
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 01:17:53 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2012-02-09T01:17:53-08:00	[thread overview]

FYI, I created an ArchLinux PKGBUILD of version 1.2.1 (will update as
soon as 1.3 is released):

I removed the sound support, because it requires /dev/dsp, and I was
told this belongs to OSS, which blocks sound IO while in use.

If anybody knows better or has ideas how to solve this, please correct
me. (maybe oss as makedepends may work?)

Greetings,
Julian Leyh