* Cease and Desist
@ 1998-05-04  0:00 Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
From: Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- @ 1998-05-04  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In yet another miscreant attack upon my person, the holier than thou and
self appointed usenet post cop dewar@merv.cs.nyu.edu took time out of his
last few remaining moments on this good earth to state:

><<Oh!  Look out "Donnie"!  Self appointed usenet post cop dewar@merv.cs.nyu.edu
>will be knocking at your e-mail box to harangue and castigate you and postul-
>ate relational and irrational self-importance!
>>>

>Actually he won't "Donnie" whoever he is, takes care to trim newsgroups on
>his useless followup, and does not include comp.lang.ada. I would guess you
>are not even aware of the newsgroups you are posting too (certainly you
>were under the illusion that you were not the only one to follow up the
>mindless original post to all the original newsgroups). Sounds like you
>hjave not been using the Internet very long. Always check newsgroups carefully
>on a followup, and trim those which are irrelevant.

Well, not only are Mr. Dewar's *personal attacks* becoming undaunting, they
are also filled with misinformation and outright lies.  Mr. Dewar, I posted
a followup to a post from, as you put it, "Donnie" whoever he is.  If he'd
indeed taken the time to remove your precious comp.lang.ada from the news-
group list, you wouldn't have read my followup!  The very same circumstance,
which you chose to blatantly disregard, occurred with a followup post to Mr.
Vieth's post of a few days ago.

In both cases, you've taken an offensive posture and chosen to make personal
affronts against me without my provocation.  Just how far will you go, Mr.
Dewar, with your attacks?  All your threats, insults and innuendo have been
childish and are, in fact, quite laughable as you've tried to paint yourself
as a sage and austere elder and me as some diaper dampening newcomer to the
computer, software and internet realm.  Only children call others names and
them, run away and hide.  This is exactly what you've done when you enacted
e-mail rejection rules for one of my e-mail addresses after you blasted your
brand of personal offensiveness at me.

As you yourself pointed out, Mr. Dewar, Deja News can be used as great re-
source for researching the context and content of usenet postings.  Perhaps,
some of the readers of this posting will care to research your prevaricated
claims that _I_ and only _I_ have posted something inconsequential to your
sanctimonious ada forum.

The fact is, Mr. Dewar, if you hadn't started with your accusations that I
am some faineant, condescending dolt, I wouldn't have bothered with further
followups to that original thread nor would I have bothered with your trite
newsgroup.  You really ought to heed your own advice because your statements
will and do reflect upon the organization where your posts have originated.

only message in thread, other threads:[~1998-05-04  0:00 UTC | newest]