* Re: Microsoft buys 9X designation
@ 1995-02-07  7:33 Dave Papay M/S 7G32 x2791
From: Dave Papay M/S 7G32 x2791 @ 1995-02-07  7:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

[snip]
>Microsoft, in a spirit of cooperation, has indicated that they will
>release a version of "Visual Ada95" in the near future.  An
>unidentified source in Redmond indicated the release date of the
>product will be, "approximately two quarters after we begin to sell
>snowcones in hell."  This is apparently part of a business expansion
>plan on the part of Microsoft, which is already rumored to have
>dominated hell with copies of Microsoft Windows.

Aaaah!  That explains the feeling of impending doom and hopelessness I get
whenever I have to work in Microsoft Windows.  Then again, it might be the
fact it's running on a Pentium.

I think we have a better chance of seeing "Turbo Ada" from Borland before
we see "Visual Ada95" from Microsloth.

David Papay                  |    o    |
papay@acm.org  (preferred)   |  ^/---  |    insert your favorite
dpapay@aol.com (alternate)   |  />     |      disclaimer here
                             | fleche! |

only message in thread, other threads:[~1995-02-07  7:33 UTC | newest]