From: loftus@wpllabs.UUCP (William Loftus)
Subject: Re: Expert System Shells in Ada: Summary
Date: 27 Jun 91 01:14:22 GMT	[thread overview]

From article <461@nic.cerf.net>, by jonesm@nic.cerf.net (John Reading):
> Recently I posted a question regarding expert system shells in Ada. As
> usual, I received a number of very helpful replies.

You might add AdaTAU developed for the STARS program at the Unisys Center
for Advanced Information Technology.  AdaTAU is a rule-based system that
can be used independently or in conjunction with AdaKNET a KL-1 style
semantic network.  For more information contact jjs@prc.unisys.com.

Bill
--
William Loftus                   (215) 668 3661
WPL Laboratories, Inc.           UUCP: loftus@wpllabs.UUCP