* Anyone tested the GNAT13.3p and Gnatcom under Win98
@ 2000-09-09 18:21 isaac buchwald
From: isaac buchwald @ 2000-09-09 18:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have tryed to build the  examples   , but haven't succeded. I have tryed
to make  them  under Small
 Bussiness Server  NT4.0  serv. pack 6  - altough
 without  success. Has anybody  succeded ?

* Re: Anyone tested the GNAT13.3p and Gnatcom under Win98
@ 2000-09-10  2:36 ` David Botton
From: David Botton @ 2000-09-10  2:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada

I've used GNATCOM under NT4.0 serv. pack 6 and on 2000 with out a problem. I
have not done much testing of creating objects in Windows 98, but objects
created under NT or 2000 have worked flawlessly for me under Windows 98.
Using COM objects in Windows 98 should also work with out  a problem.

Most of the examples  require IE 4.0 or better (and the MSMQ example
requires Option Pack 4.0  or better) under NT 4.0.

You may consider addressing GNATCOM issues on the gnatcom list. Join by
sending the word subscribe in the body of an e-mail to
gnatcom-list-request@adapower.com

Try building the tutorial examples, if they don't work then drop a message
in the gnatcom list.

If you are planning to do professional programming with GNATCOM you should
ask ACT for a GNATCOM evaluation package by sending  a request to
sales@gnat.com

David Botton