* Ada Job: Tucson, AZ - Allied Signal
@ 1996-09-29  0:00 Kenneth Mays
From: Kenneth Mays @ 1996-09-29  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Job current as of September 26, 1996: Send resumes and
for more information contact the email address below.

ALLIED SIGNAL OPPORTUNITIES - Tucson, AZ

Software/Hardware Engineers

The selected candidates will be responsible for the
design and development of software/hardware for
advanced avionics concepts. We're seeking motivated
professionals with a BSEE, BSCE, BSCS, or
equivalent and proven success in avionics
software/hardware development.  Must have a track
record of meeting cost, schedule and performance
requirements.  Requires strong digital/analog design
skills and experience with CAE tools.  Proficiency in
C/C++, OOA/OOD and Ada plus knowledge of
military/commercial avionics standards also required.
Experience with CASE tools is essential.
REF #8342

For consideration, e-mail or fax (fine mode) your
resume (INDICATING REF #) to: AlliedSignal National
Resume Center,  e-mail: alliedsignal@aps.com (ascii
text only), FAX (619) 941-9274, or send to: 4140
Oceanside Boulevard, P.O. Box 159164, Oceanside, CA
92056.  As an equal opportunity employer, we are
committed to a diverse workforce.

* Re: Ada Job: Tucson, AZ - Allied Signal
@ 1996-10-01  0:00 ` John Gluth
From: John Gluth @ 1996-10-01  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

>ALLIED SIGNAL OPPORTUNITIES - Tucson, AZ
Didn't I just hear on the radio that Allied Signal was closing
the Tucson site???

* Re: Ada Job: Tucson, AZ - Allied Signal
@ 1996-10-02  0:00   ` Frank Manning
From: Frank Manning @ 1996-10-02  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <52re0f$euh@hacgate2.hac.com> John Gluth
<jpGluth@ccgate.hac.com> writes:

> Didn't I just hear on the radio that Allied Signal was closing
> the Tucson site???

That's what I heard, too, although I don't think it's an immediate
closing.

I happen to live a couple of miles from the plant, and I also used to
work in a wind tunnel lab at the U of Az where AlliedSignal was
working on some interesting helicopter avionics stuff.

(Do you work at Hughes in Tucson? ccgate.hac.com rings a bell.)

-- Frank Manning
-- Chair, AIAA-Tucson Section

* Re: Ada Job: Tucson, AZ - Allied Signal
@ 1996-10-02  0:00   ` Ted Dennison
From: Ted Dennison @ 1996-10-02  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

John Gluth wrote:

> >ALLIED SIGNAL OPPORTUNITIES - Tucson, AZ
> Didn't I just hear on the radio that Allied Signal was closing
> the Tucson site???

Perhaps they need someone to fill out all the "Americans with
Disabilities Act" paperwork.  :-)

--
T.E.D.
                |  Work - mailto:dennison@escmail.orl.mmc.com  |