From: KFL@MIT-MC.ARPA ("Keith F. Lynch")
Subject: Obnoxious messages
Date: Thu, 5-Dec-85 23:02:09 EST	[thread overview]
Date: Thu Dec  5 23:02:09 1985

  How about a Bronx cheer for Larry Johnson (ihnp4!mgnetp!wnuxb!laj)
who has remailed at least ten of those messages with the 500 line
headers to the whole list.  I wonder how many people lost mail or had
programs crash this evening thanks to his overflowing their disk
quotas.
  I hope the redistribution software has the ability to not forward
messages from this person.
								...Keith