From: Ted Dennison<dennison@telepath.com>
Subject: Re: Arrays and Access types...
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 14:26:03 GMT
Date: 2001-10-26T14:26:03+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <20011025214647.2788a60b.egm2@jps.net>, Eric G. Miller says...
>New to Ada and trying to figure out how to deal with arbitrary
>slices of arrays.  I defined an array type and an access type
>for it, but I can't seem to figure out how to take a slice of

Stop right there. You almost *never* need pointers (access types) in simple Ada
programs. If you find yourself using them, you are almost certianly doing
something wrong. As a beginner, pretend access types don't exist for a while.
Try to do everything without them.

---

However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.