From: "DuckE" <nospam_steved94@home.com>
Subject: Re: GNAT: warning: source alignment....
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 19:30:03 GMT
Date: 2001-01-20T19:30:03+00:00	[thread overview]

> These warnings are definitely appropriate for the given code.
> We have found this particular warning VERY helpful in porting
> legacy code.

Excuse me Robert, but just which of the questions from the original post did
you answer?

Please choose one:
A)  Does it make any sense to use a representation clause on a discrete
generic type as above?

B) Why should the source alignment be an issue here?

C) I can only find alignment references to target objects - which part of
the RM is this discussed?

D) What can I do to remove these warnings?

As a regular contributor to comp.lang.ada you often contribute meaninful
information to this newsgroup.  In this instance however, you did not.

SteveD