From: 71660.412@CompuServe.COM (Eric C Aker)
Subject: Lost messages ???
Date: 23 May 91 21:42:30 GMT	[thread overview]

Dear info-ada SYSOP.
*** not for posting ****
I am not getting all of the messages that you are sending.

I assume that you are sending all messages without skipping numbers.
I am not getting them all. There are gaps.

I recently posted a messages and am getting replys sent directly to me
but I have not seen my own posting.

I read my messages off of Compu Serv. If you are doing everything
right please send me a message with enough amunition so that I can
tell the CS sysop to ( and hopefully where ) to look for troubles
in the connection of the networks.

Thanks.
I enjoy the network and the discussions.

Eric.