From: Kilgallen@eisner.decus.org.nospam (Larry Kilgallen)
Subject: Re: digital search trees
Date: 2000/05/13
Date: 2000-05-13T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <39191df0$0$11554@motown.iinet.net.au>, "yahoo" <cool> writes:
> Ok Ok, my mistake so let me rephrase what I was trying to say.
>
> I agreed with you totally when it comes to asking a question regarding an
> assignment that you are doing in a newsgroup.
>
> I'm also a student from Edith Cowan University (same as Gerald) and I'm
> taking the same unit and doing the same assignment. And to be quite honest I
> don't like what's going on right now when I see my fellow classmate (even
> though I don't know him personally) asking a question abt how to do his
> assignment. Because he should be doing this like 2months ago when the
> assignment was given out! Sorry Gerald, I don't mean to "expose" you to the
> public but I kept seeing this happening every semester and every year.

Perhaps not for your assignment, but take heart in the fact that
there is another newsgroup where students asking homework questions
get a series of incorrect responses that are ridiculous to someone
who does not know the material but just might be turned in as their
own work by someone who has not been studying.

Ada people are a bit too evangelistic to do that.