From: Tim Rowe <spamtrap@tgrowe.plus.net>
Subject: Re: Problems setting up a (free) Ada development environment
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 21:19:30 +0000
Date: 2009-03-02T21:19:30+00:00	[thread overview]

Pascal Obry wrote:
> Tim Rowe a �crit :
>> Could anybody help me to get either of those environments working, or
>> point me to one that's easier to set up and use?
>
> What about GPS which comes with GNAT GPL versions?

I didn't know that was there! ;-)

It gives much more intelligible error messages, which helped me diagnose
the problems, thanks. (The path wasn't set up correctly, and I'd got the
dotnet version of GNAT, which includes GPS but doesn't work with GPS (or
much else, as far as I can see!)

So I've gone from having no working environment to being spoiled for
choice with three. Thanks!