From: "chris.danx" <spamoff.danx@ntlworld.com>
Subject: Re: Thanks guys..my project and my many problems
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 19:57:12 +0000
Date: 2003-02-25T19:57:12+00:00	[thread overview]

Matthew Heaney wrote:
> Paul Gregory <pg16@bton.ac.uk> wrote in message news:<3E5A2381.21FD3F14@bton.ac.uk>...
>
>>My project is this
>>
>>You are invited to design and implement a translation program which will
>>take an English sentence and translate it into French (and optionally
>>translate from French to English).
>

> You could use Charles, which contains data structures that are exactly
> suited to your problem.

If it's a uni assignment, chances are that Paul isn't allowed to use
other peoples code in their exercise (especially at or near the
beginning of learning to program, and in data structures courses)!  At
our uni (glasgow), we where unable to use others code until 3rd year and
then only under authorisation by the lecturer who set the exercise!

I always found it strange that they rammed Code Reuse down our throats
the whole of second year, yet we weren't allowed to practise it!

Danx