From: Blady <p.p11@orange.fr>
Subject: Re: [Ann] GnatStudio Cookbook
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2023 09:36:41 +0200	[thread overview]

Le 27/06/2023 à 22:53, Rod Kay a écrit :
> Hello again all,
>
>     In the hope it might help other people building or OS packaging
> GnatStudio, I've prepared a 'cookbook' of sorts.
>
>     It provides build instructions for the entire GnatStudio project
> stack, beginning with gprbuild-bootstrap and culminating in the build of
> gnatstudio. The individual 'recipes' take the form of pacman PKGBUILDs
> with tarballs and patches.
>
>     Here is the link ...
>
> https://github.com/charlie5/archlinux-gnatstudio-support/tree/main/gnatstudio-cookbook

Hello Rod,

Thanks for sharing, I'll take a look.

I'm building GnatStudio for macOS Ventura.
Currently at step Ada Language Server, next to the step GnatStudio
itself ;-)

I'll be sure to share my progress.
In the meantime here is my approach for version 23.0w (in French language):
http://blady.pagesperso-orange.fr/telechargements/gnat/Install-GS-Quartz_WF.pdf

Pascal.