From: Matthew Heaney <matthewjheaney@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: An improved Ada?
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 05:45:58 GMT
Date: 2004-09-28T05:45:58+00:00	[thread overview]

jonas.nygren@telia.com (jn) writes:

> Here is my small example, based on the simset-library from Simula, not
> complete but it should be easy for you to fill out the rest:)

I don't understand what your problem is.  It looks like you need a list
whose elements have type Book_In_Shelf.  What's wrong with:

   package Book_Lists is
     new Ada.Containers.Doubly_Linked_Lists (Book_In_Shelf);

If you need to move an element from one list onto another, then just use
the Splice operation for lists.

If you need a list whose elements have a class-wide type, then just use
the indefinite list.