From: "Dmitry A. Kazakov" <mailbox@dmitry-kazakov.de>
Subject: Re: variable text for button
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 12:59:06 +0200	[thread overview]

On 2022-09-28 12:44, ldries46 wrote:
> I am using a   Gtk_Message Dialog in a surrounding in which I use
> strings in  variable languages. That means that I can switch languages
> by changing the variable lan, butfor the button I cannot find the
> parameter to switch the text.
> I now use
> MessageBox := Gtk_Message_Dialog_New(null,
> 1,
> Message_Warning(lan),
> Buttons_Close,
>             Text(lan));
>   MessageBox.Set_Title(Title(lan));
>
> This gives a button with the Close text in the language of the operating
> system but I want:
> Button_Text(lan) on the button
> How can I do this?

Enumerate dialog children in the action area? (I am not sure) and find
the button there.

or create the dialog without buttons, add buttons after that. Dialog add
button returns the button it added.

or use CSS, which is intended for the purpose of theming the standard
buttons.

--
Regards,
Dmitry A. Kazakov