From: "Alejandro R. Mosteo" <alejandro@mosteo.com>
Subject: Bernoulli numbers at RosettaCode
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 17:51:56 +0100
Date: 2017-02-10T17:51:56+01:00	[thread overview]

While reading on the first algorithm attributed to our favorite lady, I
saw that there's no Ada implementation at RosettaCode. Just in case
someone has some time in their hands to fix this omission.

https://rosettacode.org/wiki/Bernoulli_numbers

Funnily enough, the Pascal impl is taken from an Ada one:

https://marquisdegeek.com/code_ada99

Cheers,
Álex.