From: Simon Wright <simon@pushface.org>
Subject: ANN: Cortex GNAT RTS 20160314
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 17:42:22 +0000
Date: 2016-03-14T17:42:22+00:00	[thread overview]

At https://sourceforge.net/projects/cortex-gnat-rts/files/20160314/.

This release includes

* an RTS for the Arduino Due, arduino-due, and a minimal BSP,
  arduino-due-bsp.

* an RTS for the STM32F429I-DISCO, stm32f429i-disco-rtos, based on
  STMicroelectronics' STM32Cube package and FreeRTOS, and a
  corresponding partial BSP, stm32f429i-disco-bsp.

* an RTS for the STM32F429I-DISCO, stm32f429i, based on FreeRTOS, with
  a set of peripheral definition packages created by SVD2Ada.

In this release,

* the Containers support generalized iteration ("for all E of C
  loop"). Note, this is achieved by removing tampering checks. While
  tampering errors are rare, it would be as well to check algorithms
  using a fully-featured desktop compiler.

The standard packages included (there are more, implementation-specific,
ones) are:

Ada
Ada.Containers
Ada.Containers.Bounded_Hashed_Maps