"Thomas L�cke" wrote in message news:516cf897$0$32117$14726298@news.sunsite.dk... > On 04/16/2013 04:11 AM, Randy Brukardt wrote: >> Your entry says in part "while they don't catch every little thing out >> there, they do get a lot of it...". One of the things we didn't catch was >> (ahem) planet.ada.cx. I've added the missing link to the site and to the >> search engine. (It's under "websites" in learning materials if you care >> to >> find it.) > > I did care to find it, and while doing so I stumbled over a small bug on > this page: http://www.adaic.org/learn/materials/ > > In the TOC the link to Websites doesn't actually do anything. You need > to change the link from this: > >
  • Websites
  • > > to this > >
  • Websites
  • > > Or alternately change the name of the anchor to websites. :o) I think I did the latter. That happened to me yesterday when I tried the same thing in the Wordpress viewer, but I thought it was some quirk of Wordpress because I couldn't see any mistake. Thanks for pointing it out. > Also may I suggest adding these two links: > > Ada @ stackoverflow > http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/ada > > Ada Programming Community @ Google+ > https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/102688015980369378804 Sounds good, I've added these. You could of course have sent them to news@adaic.org, but I won't flog that horse too much more. > Thanks for keeping adaic updated Randy - I've been doing a marvelous job > of neglecting the Ada-DK website, so it's good to know that other people > are keeping the news-ball rolling. Well, it helps to have a budget to do such things. It makes it a lot easier to do the busy-work of moving links around and checking scripts. If more organizations would join the ARA as sponsors, we could do even more. http://www.adaic.org/community/join-ara/ Randy.