From: AdaMagica <christ-usch.grein@t-online.de>
Subject: Ada interface to Excel file
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 10:36:10 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

I create Ada code from an Excel file. For this, I first manually export the file to csv format. The code generator works on the csv file.
I'd like to automate this first step by including the export into the code generator.

I guess there is a C interface for Excel. I only just need the export functionality, not a full interface.
However, being illiterate in C, I'd further welcome help on the way to define an Ada interface to this C code.

Can anyone help, please? Thanx a lot.

Christoph