From: "Randy Brukardt" <randy@rrsoftware.com>
Subject: Re: Predefined Packages
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 14:58:11 -0500
Date: 2007-06-14T14:58:11-05:00	[thread overview]

"Ludovic Brenta" <ludovic@ludovic-brenta.org> wrote in message
news:1181828462.112461.278920@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com...
> On Jun 14, 3:07 pm, a...@anon.org (anon) wrote:
> > Trying to find a list of predefined packages that are common in all
> > Ada version both commercial and free. Like "Ada.Text_IO", which
> > should be in all version.
> >
> > But package "GNAT.IO" which is in the GNAT and GNU Ada version
> > are limited to theses two version of Ada.
> >
> > If you could post a url address or maybe a dir listing of your.
> > You can skip the GNU/GNAT I have that version.
> >
> >   Thanks
>
> http://www.adaic.com/standards/05rm/html/RM-Q-1.html

But beware: not all compilers support the annexes C-H, so packages defined
in those may not be available. (An obvious example is Ada.Text_IO.Editing.)

For the OP: if it isn't defined in the Ada standard, you can be sure that it
isn't present in all Ada compilers. Packages defined by the different
vendors tend to be very different. Thus the listing given above is about all
that you can count on.

                     Randy.