From: ada.newcomer@gmail.com
Subject: GNAT for AVR - Mathematical Functions
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2018 19:22:45 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2018-09-16T19:22:45-07:00	[thread overview]

Hello.

I'm programming an ATmega328P with the GNAT compiler for AVR.

I need to use the Sqrt, Arctan and Atan2 functions. But maybe in the future I will need to use some more.

I don't have access to the regular Ada.Numerics package.

By now, I wrote the Sqrt using the Newton's method and Arctan using Taylor series.

I would like to know if there is a better way to use/implement mathematical functions (maybe import them from C?).

I really appreciate any help.