From: mario@klebsch.de (Mario Klebsch)
Subject: Re: GNAT object files - what format?
Date: 1999/09/23
Date: 1999-09-23T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Robert Dewar <dewar@gnat.com> writes:

>In article <32bd4fa0.05947992@usw-ex0102-013.remarq.com>,
>  Tiept <tieptNOnySPAM@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> I have looked around various resources but am still unable
>> to find out what kind of binary file is the object file
>> produced using GNAT95.  Is it something like COFF...?

>GNAT works well with VxWorks, and we have lots of customers
>successfully using this combination, contact ACT for more
>details at sales@gnat.com.

What about letting GNAT use VxWorks assembler and linker? GNAT does
produce assembler source code, so you should be able tu assemble it
whit the VxWorks assember. Perhaps a symbolic link or a shell script
at the location of GNATs assembler and linket to call the VxWorks
versions wil automate this setup for everyday/everyone use.

73, Mario
--
Mario Klebsch						mario@klebsch.de