From: dale@cs.rmit.edu.au (Dale Stanbrough)
Subject: Re: cookies
Date: 1998/09/17
Date: 1998-09-17T10:58:05+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <6tqfe6$kk1$1@cf01.edf.fr>, "Pascal Obry" <p.obry@der.edf.fr> wrote:

> Lisa Winkworth a �crit dans le message <6tpv6c$o1l$1@emu.cs.rmit.edu.au>...
> >Hi, does anyone have any idea how to accept/generally do stuff with cookies
> >in ada95??
> >Any help would be much appreciated :)
> >Thanks in advance,
> >Lisa
> >

> Lisa,
>
> I have done a child package of cgi.ads (from David A. Wheeler) to handle
> cookies.
>
> The packages spec/body are small so I have included them in this message.
>
> Pascal.

hello Pascal,

In your posting you didn't include the package...

    Table_Of_Static_Keys_And_Static_Values_G

which is no doubt easy to write, but i've got no time to do it (and it is
for someone else's subject after all! :-)

Would it be possible for you to post this package to me, so i can place it
in the public directory for our students?

Thanks,

Dale