escribi� en el mensaje news:2b7pd.562010$mD.208238@attbi_s02... > >Has someone done such thing? > Duh. Just possibly. Hehehehe. Yes, what a question! > > I need to move a huge application made in Ada > > 83 and installed on Solaris, to Ada 95 (probably on Linux)... looks very > > tough but maybe there're automatic tools and good advices out there. > Have you tried just compiling your source code with an Ada 95 compiler? > Unless it uses a lot of vendor-specific addons or libraries, you'll > probably be surprised how little needs to change. Thanks, but maybe I should have said I don't have the chance to go wrong. I have to be sure, so I'll try to check first if those vendor-specific libraries (?) exist.