From: awdorrin <awdorrin@gmail.com>
Subject: Ada.Calendar Question
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 10:18:22 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2012-07-20T10:18:22-07:00	[thread overview]

I have been looking at the Ada.Calendar and Ada.Real_Time packages, trying to update some old Ada code, which interfaces to C.

How do I access the 'Conversion_Operations' package defined within Ada.Calendar?

I have been trying to make use of:
 Conversion_Operations.To_Ada_Time( Unix_Time : Long-Integer );
 Conversion_Operations.To_Struct_Timespec()
and
 Conversion_Operations.To_Duration()

I have seen the C specific versions in Ada.Calendar.Conversion, but those all use the Interfaces.C package types.