From: vlc <just.another.spam.account@googlemail.com>
Subject: Deallocation of Unbounded_String
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 09:37:33 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2009-07-25T09:37:33-07:00	[thread overview]

Hi *,

when using Unbounded_String, is it necessary to deallocate instances
of Unbounded_String after use or is there a kind of garbage collector
implemented?

There is a "Free" function in Ada.Strings.Unbounded, but it takes an
access to String as argument, not an access to Unbounded_String.

If I'm supposed to use this "Free" function to deallocate the memory
of my unused Unbounded_String, what is the correct usage of this
function (typecast of "access Unbounded_String" to "access String")?

Thanks a lot in advance!